I am Chathishwaran TS core member of GDG Madurai. My mentor is Mr.Senthilkumar.First of all I would like to thank to Mr.Senthilkumar, Ms.Rupa and Mr Balajibabu to given this wonderful opportunity.
First time I have worked in Google Device Lab NASSCOM 10000 Start up , Dumlor, Bangalore.
I have seen variety of devices in Device lab separately as Google and Microsoft. then the instructor just instruct me what is a procedure to take device and submit. I followed the step.
I have better knowledge in Software Testing for Web Application with Manual as well as automation testing. I know some basic concept about Mobile application testing it mean adb test (Android Debug Bridge)
I tested some of the android applications by Nexus device with help of Android Debug Bridge
There are some of commands to follow the procedures till collect the logcat as a text.
The following steps are help to do the application testing
*Turn on the USB debug option in device from setting (Enable the Developer option)
- Connect the device into the machine with USB cable
- Check the device has been connected with the help of “adb device” command
- Install the app from appropriate folder into the device with “install adb application name .apk”
- Run the installed application in the device
- Enter “adb logcat” in command prompt to identify a bugs as well as operate the application
- Save the logcat into the Text file with the help of “logcat -d > Name_of_Log_File.txt”
The above steps are general step to identify the bug
I would like to write Test cases for adb testing as follows